Company Incorporation Package
(BASIC PACKAGE FROM $S 598!)
CALL US AT 90612851 TO FIND OUT MORE
The idea to start a Company in Singapore is certainly a brilliant idea considering the rich infrastructure of the place. In fact, setting up a Company in Singapore is a dream of a lot of aspiring businessmen from all over the world. However, it may not be as easy as it seems in practical terms. As a matter of fact, every foreigner who intends to start a Company in Singapore must fulfill all the legal formalities associated with Company incorporation in Singapore. This is where a lot of people actually get way too confused and some even back off from their idea. However, those days are gone when one might have to give up one’s dream of starting one’s business in Singapore out of being intimidated by the complexities of Company Incorporation.
Set up Your Company in Singapore without the Slightest Difficulty
Nowadays, you can find agencies that can help you incorporate your Company in the most appropriate way. However, only a few of them are actually very reliable and we are certainly one of those few agencies. We are Singapore Incorporation and over the years, we helped many Companies with their Company incorporation in Singapore. We have had a wonderful journey so far and all along this journey, we have but one thing in our mind that is to help more and more people set up their businesses in Singapore without having to face the slightest difficulty. Furthermore, ever since we started, we have been constantly trying to offer you the most cost-effective solutions and in fact, this is one of the reasons that made us hugely popular over the years.
Hire Us Only After You Are Fully Convinced With Our Track Record
You may visit our website to check out all our services as well as our outstanding track record. After you are fully convinced, you may give us a call anytime. Once you hire our incorporation services, you can rest assured of the quickest and smoothest Company incorporation. Most importantly, all along the process, we will ensure that we don’t bother you with anything and you could focus on your core business without having to worry about anything pertaining to the setting up of your Company. It is our years of experience that will make the process quick and free from any disruption. On the contrary, as one tries to handle it on one’s own, there’s a great possibility for one to go wrong with a lot of things which will eventually make the process necessarily lengthy and frustrating.
Our Singapore Pte.Ltd. Incorporation Services include the following:-
Professional service for Name application and Incorporation
- E-Certificate of Incorporation (Optional, Gazette fees applies)
- FREE Preparation of Company Constitution
- FREE Registered Office Address for 1st year
FREE Company Business Profile
- FREE Company Share Certificates
- Disbursement to ACRA for Appoint of Named Secretary
- Acting as Company Secretary
- Preparation of registration forms
Updating of Minutes and Share Register Book
- Preparations of Minutes for AGM
- First Board Meeting Resolutions
- Drafting of Director’s resolutions
- Professional consultation with Corporate secretarial issues
- Auto Filing Reminders
- Company Stamp
Why start up a Business in Singapore?
⇒ Singapore is the third-richest country in the world, ranking behind only Qatar and Luxembourg, according to Forbes magazine.
⇒ Ranked third most globalized economy among the world’s largest economies.
⇒ Corporate tax rates are only about 8.5% up to $300,000 profits and a flat rate of 17% for amounts more than $300,000.
Company Name Application
- Company Incorporation and Registration
Provision of Nominee Directors and Secretary
- Provision of Registered Office Address
- Opening of Bank Account ( Optional, Arrangement fees applicable)
Features of a Private Limited Company
- A legal entity separate and distinct from its shareholders and directors
- It can sue or be sued in its own name
- A minimum of 1 shareholder
- A subsidiary company, with at least one individual shareholder with minimum of 10 percent shareholding, is entitled to local tax and development incentives.
CRITERIA FOR EXEMPT PRIVATE COMPANIES
For financial years commencing on or after 1 July 2015, a company for the given financial year if:
- It is a private company in the financial year in question; and
- It meets at least 2 of the following 3 criteria for immediate past two consecutive financial years:
- Total annual revenue do not exceed S$10m;
- Total assets do not exceed S$10m;
- No. of employees do not exceed 50.
- If the company is part of a group, the above test must be met on a group (consolidated) basis as well.
Company Incorporation Requirement
All private limited companies are required to have a company secretary within 6 months after incorporation. We can act as your company secretary.
Time taken to incorporate a company is approximately within 1 hour to 1 day.
Minimum paid up capital is S$1.
Minimum of one director who has to be an ordinarily resident in Singapore. i.e. Singaporean / Singapore PR / Singapore employment pass holder. Minimum 1 individual Shareholder or 1 corporate body as 100% shareholder is required. You do not need a Singaporean for a shareholder.
- A Singapore Registered Office Address
The Company Secretary is an officer of the company, primarily responsible for the company’s corporate compliance and upholding of corporate governance. All Singapore companies are required by law to appoint a Company Secretary. This position cannot be vacant at any time for more than six months. A director needs not to have great knowledge about corporate regulations and company law in Singapore therefore needs to have a Company Secretary. As per law sole director of any company is not allowed to play as Company Secretary.
Registered Office Address
All Singapore companies are required to have a registered address. As part of our incorporation package, we provide your company with our registered address service at no additional charge for the first year. Following that, you can renew this service with us annually at a very attractive rate.
As per statutory requirements any private limited company must have atleast one director who is
- Having local citizenship of Singapore
- Local resident of Singapore
- Dependant pass holder
We offer services where one of our representatives may act as your company’s local director after furnishing some KYC requirements.
Our other services
British Virgin Islands (BVI) Incorporation, Seychelles IBC, Belize IBC
An International Business Corporation (IBC) is an offshore company which is generally tax neutrals for example British Virgin Islands. (BVI), Marshall Islands or Seychelles. BVI does not impose taxes on corporate or personal income, as well as on capital gains, gifts, death or wealth. We offer offshore company incorporation services to help you set up in your company in these tax havens.
Appointment of Nominee Director – From S$ 780 !
Since our appointed local directors are qualified accountants and are for furnishing statutory requirements only, they shall not be involved in any operations and management level activity of the company. They may perform company secretarial services or other accounts related activities as per our contract.
The Singapore Companies Act requires all Singapore Private Limited Companies (PLCs) to have at least one individual director who is an “ordinarily” resident of Singapore.
Generally, an individual is accepted as ordinarily resident in Singapore if the individual:
- Provides a local residential address;
- Is a Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident, EntrePass holder, Employment Pass holder or Dependant’s Pass holder; and
- Proves that he/she is long-staying (i.e. he/she can legally remain in Singapore for a long period).
Please note that the above conditions are non-exhaustive as other factors may be taken into consideration.
Having a Singapore Nominee Director eliminates the hassle if you do not meet the criteria above.